1. Our Responsibilities
It is the policy of Meals Moto to maintain an environment that promotes ethical and responsible conduct in all online network activities. Meals Moto recognizes its legal and ethical obligation to protect your personal information and Data in that regard. To this end, Meals Moto reserves the right and recognizes its obligation to:
1. log network use and to monitor file server space utilization by Users, and assume no responsibility or liability for files deleted due to violation of file server space allotments; 2. remove a user account on the network;
3. monitor the use of online activities. This may include real-time monitoring of network activity and/or maintaining a log of Internet activity for later review;
5. restrict online destinations through software or other means.
2. Data Collection
We collect certain data from you directly, like information you enter yourself, data about your participation in platform including from third party platforms you connect with Meals Moto. We also use third party analytics to collect some data, like information about your device.
3. Data You Provide
4. How We Get Data About You
We use tools like cookies, web beacons, analytical services to analyze trends and administer the website, track users’ movement around the websites and to gather data referenced above.
5. Purpose of Information
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. These include but not limited to: a) identify the user/user account, give the user access to complete the registration process on the portal and access our Services b) enable and deliver the Services c) to manage our relationship with you d) promptly inform the user of any updates or changes to our policies and services, e) furnish the user with feedback on their participation and performance in the use of our Services f) grant the user access to the portal, to enable the user to complete and submit reviews and/or submit completed questionnaires/surveys. g) make our services and the portal’s content available to the user and also continue to modify, maintain and enhance the user’s experience h) intermittently upgrade the user experience and functionality of our Services while providing related customer services. i) manage and protect the Services (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system review). j) endeavour to respond to the users’ queries/enquiries and forward information requested by the user via electronic mail, sms or other marketing channels.
6. Information Sharing and Disclosure Depending on usage,
7. Requesting your Personal Data Where granted by local law,
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Services shall be governed by the laws of Kenya
11. Contact Information